Storage and Databases
- Cloud Storage – Object storage with integrated edge caching to store unstructured
- Cloud SQL – Database as a Service based on MySQL, PostgreSQL and Microsoft
- Cloud Bigtable – Managed NoSQL database service.
- Cloud Spanner – Horizontally scalable, strongly consistent, relational database
- Cloud Datastore – NoSQL database for web and mobile applications.
- Persistent Disk – Block storage for Compute Engine virtual machines.
- Cloud Memorystore – Managed in-memory data store based on Redis and
- Local SSD: High-performance, transient, local block storage.
- Filestore: High-performance file storage for Google Cloud users.
- AlloyDB: Fully managed PostgreSQL database service.
Free consultation session
If you would like to have a free consultation session regarding how can Salesforce help your business to operate in a better manner and increase productivity & efficiency, please fill in the form below and we will contact you immediately.