Identity and Security
- Cloud Identity – Single sign-on (SSO) service based on SAML 2.0 and OpenID.
- Cloud IAM – Identity & Access Management (IAM) service for defining policies based
on role-based access control.
- Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy – Service to control access to cloud applications running
on Google Cloud Platform without using a VPN.
- Cloud Data Loss Prevention API – Service to automatically discover, classify, and
redact sensitive data.
- Security Key Enforcement – Two-step verification service based on a security key.
- Cloud Key Management Service – Cloud-hosted key management service integrated
with IAM and audit logging.
- Cloud Resource Manager – Service to manage resources by project, folder, and
organization based on the hierarchy.
- Cloud Security Command Center – Security and data risk platform for data and
services running in Google Cloud Platform.
- Cloud Security Scanner – Automated vulnerability scanning service for applications
deployed in App Engine.
- Access Transparency – Near real-time audit logs providing visibility to Google Cloud
- VPC Service Controls – Service to manage security perimeters for sensitive data in
Google Cloud Platform services.
Free consultation session
If you would like to have a free consultation session regarding how can Salesforce help your business to operate in a better manner and increase productivity & efficiency, please fill in the form below and we will contact you immediately.