Talent Management Supervisor
As an HR supervisor, you will design and update job descriptions, implement training and development plans for the company’s employees, act as a consultant to new hires, and assist them in onboarding. Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs, prepare or update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating, administer employee benefits, leaves, and craft HR policies. You will also serve as the primary point of contact for HR-related questions from workers.
- Manpower Planning & Recruitment:
- Establish a Talent Sourcing strategy to connect business and recruitment goals.
- Participate with the CEO in developing the company’s personnel plan and staffing requirements (taking into consideration feedback from line managers, transfers, promotions, and so on).
- Examine the recruiting needs of various departments and guarantee conformity with the staffing strategy.
- Manage external recruiting channels (such as job fairs, advertising, web portals, and so on).
- Participates in the development of job requirements, including prospective abilities and skills for each job role, in collaboration with line management.
- Manage the generation of a pool of applicants by selecting the most efficient and cost-effective recruiting sources and strategies for sourcing high-quality individuals.
- Manage HR screening and preliminary interviews, as well as testing, shortlisting, and aiding in the selection of appropriate applicants for job openings.
- Participate in the selection and interviewing of potential applicants.
- Lead the creation of a database of suitable candidates for the company’s future requirements.
- Compensation & Benefits and Employee Relations:
- Contribute to the development of new/existing compensation & benefits strategies through current data analysis and the company’s future challenges.
- Coordinate and deploys annual salary reviews, bonuses, and incentive plans throughout the company.
- Identify and implements benefits programs that increase the quality of life for employees.
- Manage personnel statutory affairs and processes, as well as maintain compliance and healthy relationships with appropriate authorities on labor law and social insurance.
- Performance Management:
- Introduces and supervises the company’s performance management system.
- Trains managers & employees on the performance management system & process.
- Designs and updates performance criteria and metrics.
- Provides administrative support to top management during the appraisal cycle.
- Directs the needs assessment for training (TNA) and employee development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Design the HR orientation and organize the Induction training package for new hires.
- Analyze the training evaluations, objectives, and accomplishments in terms of employee performance.
- Knowledge of business, entrepreneurship, and human resources management
- 5+ Years of experience in all HR Functions.
- Experience in the Software industry is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Familiar with Google applications (Google Slides, Docs, Spreadsheets, and Gmail)
- Proactive, Team player, and result oriented.
- Ability to lead, direct and motivate a team and foster healthy employee relations.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work.
Ability to work in a start-up company environment