Senior Cloud Engineer, Google Cloud
- Delivering and executing automated and secured cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Involving in technical discussions and providing guidelines for stakeholders.
- Performing system administration tasks like administration of operating systems, networks, web servers, storages and database management systems.
- Performing migration of complicated and multi-tiered workloads from on-prem to the cloud including provisioning of target infrastructure.
- Maintaining, monitoring and troubleshooting cloud infrastructure for running projects.
- 3 years experience in cloud computing services PaaS & IaaS with on-hand experience in major providers; mainly Google Cloud Platform.
- Applied experience in Linux system administration.
- Hands-on experience in administration of web servers and RDBMs.
- Deep understanding of network components such as IP subnetting, routing and firewalls. With hands-on experience on VPN, MPLS, SSL, DNS and DHCP systems.
- Good understanding of computer security and being aware of emerging security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Deep knowledge of systems monitoring, capacity planning, cost management and performance tuning.
- Good understanding of containerization using Docker, Kubernetes and LXC.
- Good understanding of virtualization software such as VMWare, KVM and Hyper-V.
- Proficiency in using automation and configuration management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet and Packer. With hands-on experience in building resources using cloud providers deploying services such as Deployment Manager.
- Basic understanding of DevOps practices with its integration with VCS and automation systems.
- Google Cloud Engineer certified.
- Experience in application containerization and using orchestration tools.
- Experience in building CI/CD systems and writing pipelines.
- Experience with enterprise application architectures such as ERP, CRM and HRM.
Job Category: Technical
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo