The Salesforce.com Architect will be responsible for Managing Salesforce.com implementation & Development for our customers in the MENA region along with our Salesforce Team.
- Managing Implementation and configuration projects for Salesforce.com.
- Analyze and resolve customer problems effectively in a timely manner.
- Understand the ins and outs of Salesforce so you can create the right solution to solve your client’s unique challenge
- Create detailed documentation for implementations, guides, and training.
- Plan, coordinate and balance multiple projects at the same time.
- Update project status using the provided project management tools.
- Deliver Training for the team members on Salesforce and Professionally on email writing, customer support, documentation, etc..)
- Encourage team members including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders, creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a team leader or a supervision role.
- Good knowledge of any CRM/ERP implementation.
- Time management skills.
- Team Leader; focused; dedicated.
- Good Communication Skills
- Fast learning
- Analyse customer needs, write a specification document
- Customer service orientation and professionalism
- PMP / certification is a plus.
Minimum Technical Qualifications:
- 4 -6 years of work experience on Salesforce.com in of them (Admin, Developer Or Consulting)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Annual profits share.
- 21 working days annual leave.
- A rare chance to be a part of a game-changing industry and experience the opportunity to help steer the direction of the Cloud 11 story!.