Sales Account Manager
- Generate and qualify new sales leads by cold calling
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
- Track all sales activities in the company’s CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Prepare quotes
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2-5 years of sales experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of CRM systems i.e Salesforce
- Team player; focused; dedicated
- Customer service orientation and professionalism
- Willingness to travel (Internally) 0-25% of the time.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Medical Insurance
- Annual profits share.
- 21 working days annual leave.
- A rare chance to be a part of a game-changing industry and experience the opportunity to help steer the direction of the Cloud 11 story!.
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo