Country Sales Manager, Saudi
As a member of our sales leadership team, you will build and drive regional major accounts to exceed company objectives while growing your region according to plan. You’ll be responsible for building a high-performance sales culture that delivers results in sales development and forecast accuracy. It will be required that you track sales activity, provide sales projects, and create and analyze metrics.
A challenge inspires you, rather than intimidates you, and you aren’t afraid of setting accelerated goals to drive you to succeed. More than that, you are motivated by empowering our clients to meet their cybersecurity needs, and you are driven by an encompassing passion for solutions selling. You’re not afraid of addressing the critical challenges they are facing within digital transactions – and really, you thrive on the pressure.
- Own and drive revenue outcomes within the assigned region, territories, and/or district, exceeding sales targets.
- Lead to success in all aspects of the sales cycle: lead generation, qualification, forecasting, and closing opportunities, while using our channel/partner network
- Build sales analysis for insight into weekly, monthly, and quarterly execution and strategies.
- Work closely with the CEO on crafting a business strategy to accomplish company goals.
- Required to stay knowledgeable and up-to-date on the product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscapes.
- Possess a solid understanding of the business challenges faced by businesses in today’s marketplace.
- Provide advice and guidance to management regarding product requirements for the targeted markets.
- Work closely with technical team to engage with prospects to understand and assess customer requirements, prepare and present Demos of products.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties and vendors.
- Negotiate contracts and send quotations to close agreements and maximize profits.
- Expand industry knowledge by attending educational workshops and researching competitors’ products and pricing to determine customer preferences.
- Build long-term relationships with clients with strategic plans to be implemented while securing a run rate of business revenue.
- 8+ years of experience selling software solutions/ Cloud across the KSA or GCC.
- Excellent communication skills, able to present effectively in English to a wide range of audiences.
- Sales experience and management experience.
- Enterprise sales experience required a solid network of contacts in the region across multiple industries.
- Consistently achieve sales goals.
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales methodology that you can translate and coach others in.
- Built strong cross-functional relationships across clients, partners, vendors, and internal teams.
- Knowledge SaaS, IaaS, DevOps, Security, Data, AI, virtualization, managed services, and CX apps.
- A high level of commercial acumen.
- Presentation, analytical, and planning skills.
- Strategic planning skills.
- Strong organization skills – able to deliver against targets to deadlines.
- Previous practice in Salesforce.
- Selling Google Cloud Platform and Salesforce solutions.
- Google Cloud Digital Leader Certification.