Senior Business Development Specialist
The Business Development will be responsible for establishing networks, gaining new and maintaining existing valued customer relationships, and achieving significant new business development. This position will report directly to the Sales Team Leader. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate must demonstrate solid experience in new business development and retention, and be solid in identifying and capitalizing on new business growth opportunities.
- Analyze and expand new business development towards sustained growth.
- Develop new business and long-term account opportunities through prospecting and cold calling.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement sales plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Generate and qualify leads from marketing campaigns and social media channels as sales opportunities.
- Be aware of organizational growth initiatives regarding market and target customer segments, and the company’s potential to meet customer needs.
- Track all sales activities in the company’s CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
- Drive efforts with product and business development to define an overall product and technology portfolio strategy that will drive the long-term growth of the organization.
- Analyze existing products and markets in terms of the ability to compete, gain market share, grow revenue, and sustain or grow profitability.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing to define effective sales channels of all products.
- Experience with inbound and outbound marketing, design and implement marketing initiatives including newsletters, webinars, collateral, and social media.
- BSc/BA in Business or relevant field.
- 3 years of proven experience in a similar field.
- Proficiency in Google applications (Google Slides, Docs, Spreadsheets, and Gmail).
- Strong competency in negotiating and closing business deals.
- Proficiency with integrated business management and CRM software.
- Experience with identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Great time management skills are essential
- English fluency is an advantage
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Self-motivated, dynamic, flexible, and presentable
- Experience with technology consulting/IT firms.
- Experience in Gulf Area