As a Project Manager, you will oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyze briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. Also, you will work with the technical team and inspire them to reach their goals. Oversee projects developed by our business on various Salesforce platforms & Google Cloud Platform. In this role, you will be tasked with determining project scope, goals, milestones, and short-term objectives for the development team. You will also take charge of costs, client relations, and final approval.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine project requirements by making technical pre-sales call with the client to define requirements, needs, and get the full information to provide the needed services accurately without misunderstanding.
- Define project scope, phases, checkpoints, project action plan and timeline.
- Collaborate with the outsourcing resources and consultant to Implement the project requirements.
- Coordinate and organize with the technical team and the consultant to deliver a demo for the clients.
- Assign project tasks to the team members and follow up finished phases to deliver them to the client and show them the progress.
- Assist in preparing and providing the final training to the client’s team and hands-on.
- Deliver documentation and certification to the customer with all project phases.
- Coordinate with product manager to close the support contract (support capacity hours per month)
- Review all projects status, reports, and training feedback to evaluate the performance of the team members and provide the appropriate training and coaching technical and non-technical.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Solid technical knowledge in cloud computing.
- Solid technical knowledge in CRM system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience.
- Proactive, motivational, Team player, and result oriented.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a start-up company environment.
Education and Experience:
This position requires the equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.. Plus a minimum 7 years of proven experience in a similar field and minimum of 4 years’ experience in management.
- Mobile Phone and business number
- Office and stationery
- Access to company’s confidential information.